Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bright Tuesday ~ a step forward


Today, 
as planned over a week or so ago,
I was with a friend in Princeton,
where we went quilt fabric shopping
and sewing 'notions' shopping
(I am learning new words - notions are all the things
that you need for a sewing project,
like rulers, pins, etc.)
*
I am excited to learn to sew and to make
this quilt or one based on it at any rate!
*
We also had lunch at chili's, which I had not been to before
and a nice ice cream cone in Princeton proper.
*
I am finally home now,
I have been gone for 1 week as Mr. Husband were
at a hotel near to our far away church
for Holy Week and Pascha.
Our plans changed dramatically as
we are now grieving the loss of Mr. Husband's godson...
so I did not leave the area until today,
the day after the Bright Monday funeral.
*
Every loss is different but I feel
I've been through a few that have helped me
understand a little more about what
I need to grieve;
there are books I will read;
processing tools and other things.
I am praying that Mr. Husband and I will
grieve well and be able always to pray
for the newly departed godson.
*
So we are grieving but still singing
Christ is Risen!
*
We grieve always in the hope of the
Resurrection and Mercy of Christ.

No comments: