My Godson's quilt is made with
Thomas the Tank Engine fabric
that can be made into a fabric book.
You can see that Cleo is quite interested
in this project :)
The panels I cut out,
keeping the blocks intact.
It did not take much time to cut out
as they are about 18" long!
Then I sewed them together....
(had one oops where I sewed a panel in upside down!
Took it out and fixed it!)
I pinned a lot to be sure all was
matching up well.
My quilting friend came over
and was there when I finished the top!
She took the above picture. :)
The red is the fabric book 'cover' and is a bit
larger than the other panels,
but this will all get worked out in quilt class!
Now I need to learn to baste the quilt
so that it is ready for machine quilting!