Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Variation on the 9 Patch


Still knitting various dishcloths as far as knitting goes!
Reading for the liturgical year in the lovely Synaxarion,
which is a year round story of Saint's lives.
*
I learned a new quilt technique,
which explains the lack of new knitting,
though the dish cloths are part of my continued efforts in
Christmas Crafting! 


I had a lot of help to get this far in doing a new quilt block!
I will write up more on how I did this and what I learned soon!
*
What are you reading and creating?
Yarn Along with us!

9 comments:

Vermont Grand View Farm said...

Seeing this post makes me want to make a quilt again. It has been many years since I made a quilt, in fact my last quilt was the baby quilt I made for my youngest and he is now 18 years old! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

I admire your quilting, Elizabeth, and wish I had the time to learn... One day!
xo Lisa

Pom Pom said...

Hi Elizabeth! Your quilting is exciting!

Mimi said...

Gorgeous

karen said...

love the quilt block! You are quite talented :)

Caroline said...

What a beautiful quilt block!! I certainly understand about other projects taking over - I have many, many on the go.

Apseed said...

Wow! that quilt block looks impressive!

Zena said...

So interested in seeing how this quilt comes along. My favourite colours.

Nancy McCarroll said...

Lookin' good! Red goes with everything!