Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Just a little further...



This past weekend was busy with preparing
and co-hosting a baby shower for a local
lady in our tea circle.
Yesterday I had a long over due visit with a 
friend and we worked on my sewing skills...
I did have time however to make a
ball of yarn for another square of the second
chipping away at.
*
I re-read both L'Engle's 
recently.
*
I do hope to catch up on knitting soon - but
first I have two events that I am hosting at my place!
*
What are you reading and creating?
Yarn Along with us!

2 comments:

kathy b said...

reading THe Man Who lives WIth WOlves... Great non fiction
Knitting leftover baby blanket and hats

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Your knitting needle case is so pretty!
I'm currently reading Chris Ryan's new SAS thriller, currently enjoying seeing two of my daughters crochet up a storm, and looking forward to teaching daughter number three how to knit this evening :-)