Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Saying "goodbye" to my Husband's parent's home of 41 years



























My parents-in-laws home is in it's glory in the summer...
the beautiful sloping hills, 
the gardens and flowers spilling out everywhere....
it was glorious.
***
We had a wonderful visit, having dinner
with my Husband's sister and brother-in-law,
spending time talking, planning and packing things to take
on our trip to Michigan.
***
They closed on the sale today!
***
My parents-in-law have lived there for 41 years,
and the home is going to a new family with many children,
we are happy for it all!

5 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

What a wonderful place, rich with all the love and labor invested, it looks like.... and your photos are lush.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

An absolutely beautiful home!

Martha said...

I would love to live there...you're right, it's glorious! I'm sure they will make their next home just as beautiful.

Emmie said...

I have tears in my eyes looking at these photos. You can see the love and care in this home. Many blessings to your in laws as they move forward!

Amanda said...

Such a splendid country home! Glad it will be loved by it's new owners!