Friday, November 04, 2016

Today with all it's brightness










A very busy day today.
I managed a walk early this morning, leaving when
my Husband left for work.
It was lovely. 
I went to the local coffee shop, got a ginger tea,
a bagel and wheat grass shot.
Then back home, and did the morning things and then
got to work on more research
(it's husband who is unwell btw, I am OK),
learning about filters... and our new vacuum came.
It's lovely.
I had to figure out how to use it,
did not have the handle in right at first,
did not know why it was shutting off when it did, ....
but once I figured this out, it worked very well.
I managed to vacuum every room other than the chapel...
I still have more work to do, but we are basically overhauling
everything that is possible to get rid of dust and dust mites.
Tomorrow more things will arrive, thank God for amazon!
In the mail was the Waltons DVD! 
From Mr Husband's parents! 
Such a nice gift! 
I have a lot to do yet in terms of the allergy issue, 
but have made a lot of progress.
I can't wait until this is over,
I am longing to do things like:
*bake, ALL day
*sew / finish my godson's quilt (it's so close!)
*read
***
Anyway, lots to be thankful for!!! 
Just looking forward to some rest... at some point soon I hope...

2 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

That looks like a nice place to walk! It's good that you take time for normal, healthy things, even when you feel the burden of extra housework and a new appliance to put together. I hope you can get back to the usual routine soon. My husband had a dust mite allergy - I think a lot of people do.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

What a lovely walk!